Thursday, November 23, 2006

When I first started feeling bad

Pretty much all of 2006 I felt kinda tired and run down. Around May of 2006 I noticed that I was getting winded walking up a flight of stairs. Now I know I am fat and out of shape, but DAMN!

I went to my Doctor; he listened to my chest and told me I had Asthma. He gave me an Inhaler and sent me on my way.

The Inhaler did nothing to help my breathing. I was wheezing so badly at night I was keeping Jenny awake. She was wearing ear plugs and I was still waking her.

I went back to my Doctor 3 more times over a 3 month period. He kept telling me I had Asthma.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I just found your blog when I was looking for ideas for my husband who is a 5yr hodgkins survivor this May... this post sounds exactly like what happened to him.. except he started out with the itchy-ness and got cream from the dermatologist before he was diagnosed with asthma!
Congrats to you on your accomplishments :)