Friday, June 8, 2007

Chemo Graduation!


Yesterday was my Chemo Graduation! Jenny and I took the chemo staff a big plate of Heitzmans bakery cookies along with a card that said "No offense, but I hope I never see any of you again!"

They ate cookies, I got fed more poison. A fun time was had by all!

I go in July 5th for a PET scan. This is the test where they insert a Pringles can full of radiation into me and make me lay in a tube for an hour. At least this time they will not be pumping Christmas music into the tube!

Hopefully I made Cancer my Bitch!

1 comment:

Kelly Kane said...

Hey Ryan, I was JUST thinking about you and then saw your comment - we've got to be psychic cancer buddies or something!! BTW, I copied you on the card and wrote something similar - "I hope I never have to see you again on a regular basis!" :) I'm heading on vaca for 3 weeks tomorrow, but good luck on your scans, I'm sure they'll be SUPER! I'll figure out what shirt I'm going to order soon! Stay tuned!!

Kelly