Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Future Cancer Plans!

Well, now that I have gotten the "All Clear" from my Onc. He has told me the game plan.

I have to keep my port for a year. This means I have to go in for a port flush every month. No big deal.
I am scheduled to see the Oncologist every 3 months until who knows when. First appointment will be January of 2008.
I need a PET Scan every 6 months to make sure that bastard, Mr. Cancer, has not returned.

I am feeling O.K. still get tired easily and still can not focus on anything. They say you get to hold on to the chemo brain for a while after you finish chemo. YEAH!

2 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

Yay for updates, Ry Ry!

I emailed you.

XO

Kelly

BaldyLocks said...

Yup. Chemo Brain sucks. Congratulations on only having to go to the Onc every 3 months!

I'm still working towards that one. I'm at every 2 months now. Yay!