Thursday, July 5, 2007

Post chemo PET scan today!

Went in today for my post chemo PET scan today. I have an oncologist appointment July 12th to get the results. This scan was just as bad as my first one. If you remember, they had Christmas music BLARING the whole time I was getting scanned. This time, they just had the radio on some easy rock station. The one bad thing was that we were in the middle of a drought for the past month or so, until today. The D.J. felt the need to play a craptastic rainy day mega that just went on FOREVER!


Below are some of the "Gems"

Phil Collins - Wish it Would Rain
Barry Manilow - Rain
Van Morrison - Raincheck
Gordon Lightfoot - Rainy Day People
Eddie Rabbitt - I Love a Rainy Night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Rainy Day Women" would have been appropriate. Good luck!

Kelly Kane said...

Oh Ryan, I feel your pain, those songs aren't so awesome! Fingers crossed for clean scans even though I know they will be :) Looks like I have my post chemo PET on the 20th - good times! They usually play decent music there, and I usually fall asleep so I'm not concerned, but I'll keep you posted if anything interesting happens!

Keep enjoying the summer and taking lots of fun pictures! I took some on the way to the beach the other day, you can see them in my webshots album under Block Island Summer 2007 http://community.webshots.com/user/kellyk9999

I'll keep updating it this month as I take more, I'm waiting on another bright sunny day - stay tuned!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

i had a PET/CT scan today and they played bad jazz music - one decent Corraine Baily Raye song thrown in there though...