Thursday, March 22, 2007

Chemo 7 of 12 today


Jenny and I did the normal routine, ate a hunk of meat at the Cottage Inn.

We then headed over to Cancerville to get my chemo going.
When I got there, they did the normal blood tests like they always do.
This time, they came back showing that my white and red counts were still climbing!
Great news!

They also came back with a very strange reading on the blood work as well...










Wait for it...









Wait for it...









THEY SAID MY BLOOD WAS DEFICIENT IN PROTEIN!
What the hell! Do these people not know what I shove into my meat hole on a daily basis? I just ate a HUGE hunk of meat an hour before the blood test.

Dr. told me to eat more Meat!
Cool!

Other than that, everything is all sausages and rainbows over here.
Still have not lost any hair and I am still gaining weight.
5 more to go.

No comments: