Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Congrats, and thanks, to Susan!

The other day Susan sent me an email with a few pics from the Relay for Life event over in California.
Every year Susan heads up the Chemo Amigos team and raises a nice chunk of cash for Lymphoma research. For this, I thank her!
I also wanted to thank her for promoting my funny cancer shirts.
She sent me a pic of the lovely Cindy (1 yr post Hodgkin's Lymphoma) wearing one of my shirts!
Susan also snapped a pic of some of our HL forum buddies - Jenny, Bob, Linda and Brian.
Again, thanks Susan!










2 comments:

Dennis Pyritz, RN said...

Great blog! Great graphics! I added you to my blogroll. Also...Open invitation to you and your readers to participate in the Being Cancer Book Club. This month we are discussing “The Last Lecture” by Randy Pausch. “...the lecture he gave ... was about the importance of overcoming obstacles, of enabling the dreams of others, of seizing every moment (because “time is all you have…and you may find one day that you have less than you think”). It was a summation of everything Randy had come to believe. It was about living.”
Monday is Book Club day; Tuesday Guest Blog and Friday Cancer News Roundup.
Also check out Cancer Blog Links containing over 225 blog links and Cancer Resources with 230 referenced sites, both divided into disease categories.
Please accept this invitation to join our growing cancer blogging community at www.beingcancer.net
Take care, Dennis

laulausmamma said...

I just saw this post Ryan - thanks for posting our RFL pictures...and YOU ARE WELCOME : ) Our yearly RFL event has become a huge part of our family's life - we love doing it every year and finding more ways to raise $$. This year was our best fund raising year yet - over $8200!

((HUGS))
Susan